Europe Emirates Group can help you start your business in Gibraltar
Gibraltar company formation takes approximately five days to process once the proposed company name has been approved, after which applicants must submit a full suite of documents to establish the identities, nationalities and positions of the director(s) and shareholder(s).
To be registered as a limited company:
- Non-residents should own the company
- Only one director is required to establish a company
- There is no requirement for a local resident director or shareholder
- Directors and shareholders can be from any country with corporations allowed to be shareholders
- A company secretary should be based in Gibraltar, and can be an individual or corporation, along with a registered office and agent.
To complete the registration process, the company must file the Memorandum and Articles of Association with the Companies Registry, and also include names and addresses of each director/shareholder.
There are minimal capital requirements and, once registered, the company must have a local bank account and keep statutory books available at its registered address. An annual return must be filed and nominee shareholders may be used.
Companies may also not remit any income into Gibraltar and not trade locally to be deemed non-taxable.