IFZA Dubai - More than a Free Zone
Strategically situated within one of the UAE’s most dynamic business gateways,
IFZA Dubai is your single point of contact for all free zone business formation and
administration services. IFZA Dubai provides local and international businesses the
ideal platforms, infrastructure and location to make the most of the UAE’s strategic
geographic position, world-class infrastructure and business and tax-friendly
It’s a community where entrepreneurs and businesses are encouraged to become
part of an ever-evolving ecosystem in one of the world’s most forward-thinking cities.
We have leveraged our strategic location Dubai’s Silicon Oasis and combined it with
the highest levels of experience, customer-oriented service and regulatory
knowledge to optimise company formation in Dubai.
BUSINESS IN DUBAI
Dubai is part of the federation of 7 independent city-states that form the United Arab Emirates. In a very short span of time, the UAE has rapidly risen to the position of a well-regulated and highly secure global economic powerhouse, thanks to its stable political leadership, diversified economy, strong capital flow, favourable tax environment and liberal trade policies.
IFZA Dubai offers licence options and business activities to effectively meet many of your requirements, whether you’re a small local venture or a large international business. IFZA Dubai also provides the unique flexibility of combining professional, commercial and industrial business activities under one licence.
- PROFESSIONAL LICENCE: for businesses providing professional consultancy and multiple types of services: for example, technical, lifestyle and similar types of services.
- INDUSTRIAL LICENCE: allows for the import of raw materials, manufactured goods, processes, packaging, and the export of specific products (AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST).
- BRANCH: foreign incorporated companies may also register a branch at IFZA Dubai. The activity of the proposed branch needs to correspond to the activity conducted by the parent company.
- COMMERCIAL LICENCE: authorizes the import, export, distribution and storage of specific items.
The UAE is consistently placed as one of the most competitive economies in
both the MENA region and the world:
- • Doing Business 2020 Report (World Bank) – 1st regionally, 16th globally
- • Global Competitiveness Report 2019 (World Economic Forum) – 1st regionally, 25th globally
- • Global Innovation Index (INSEAD) – 1st regionally, 36th globally
- • World Competitiveness Yearbook (IMD) – 1st regionally, 9th globally
Dubai in Numbers
Dubai in Numbers
IFZA Free Zone Company Benefits
- Strategically located in Dubai, which provides world-class access to global markets
- Convenient access to free zone business formation and administration services
- An expert, multinational team ready to advise on the perfect fit for you for over 2,000 business activities
- Business licences are available through the incorporation of FZCOs or bank office registration
- Professional, commercial and industrial activities can be combined under one IFZA licence
Competitive General Trading Licence available Transparent and competitive pricing
Fast and efficient company incorporation process
No NOC required from current visa sponsor
Business owners are not required to be physically present during incorporation process
No paid-up share capital requirement
INNOVATIVE OFFICE SOLUTIONS
From shared workstations to private and shared office spaces that are strategically located at our headquarters in Dubai, our range of modern office space solutions are tailored to create the right environment for your business. Additional benefits such as ample parking, meeting rooms, social spaces and a wide range of business services make this free zone your perfect business office setup in Dubai.