Europe Emirates Group can help you start your business in DMCC
The DMCC free zone is Dubai’s dedicated commodities marketplace. Bequeathed with a Standard & Poor’s ‘A’ rating, the zone offers an industry-specific market infrastructure for gems, energy and other commodities industries.
The DMCC authority offers a number of valuable business incentives and services housed within a collection of purpose-built towers in addition to plots of land allocated for specialised manufacturing operations.
Activities and licences
- DMCC Licence: For company activities related to commodities and other associated trades and services
- JLT Licence: For all other business activities
- Companies can operate as a new company, a branch, subsidiary or representative office
- 100 per cent foreign ownership
- Guaranteed 50-year tax holiday on personal and income taxes
- Purpose-built infrastructure available on freehold or leasehold basis
- One-stop-shop facility for documentation processing
- Import duty exemption
- 100 per cent capital and profits repatriation
- Access to low energy tariffs
- Access to a highly skilled pool of workers