Europe Emirates Group can help you start your business in DIFC
Launched in 2004, DIFC continues to attract high calibre firms from across the globe.
Its sector focus includes banking services, capital markets, asset management and fund registration, insurance and reinsurance, Islamic finance, and professional services provision.
Activities and Licences
- Non-regulated licences: Covers anything not related to banking and finance. Non-financial activities also extend to specialized establishments such as hotels and academic institutions.
- Regulated licences: Banking and finance-related business activities supported by an enabling and evolving financial regulatory ecosystem.
- 100 percent foreign ownership
- Zero tax on income and profits
- Access to an extensive tax treaty network for UAE-incorporated entities
- Freedom to repatriate capital and profits without restriction
- Internationally-accepted laws and regulatory processes
- A world-class, independent, regulatory agency working alongside other financial regulatory agencies located in major global jurisdictions
- A wholly transparent operating environment, compliant with global best practices
- A dollar-denominated environment
- An international stock exchange with primary and secondary listings of debt and equity instruments
- Access to a variety of legal vehicles that may be established with capitalstructuring flexibility
- A responsive one-stop-shop service for visas, work permits and other related requirements
- The DIFC Free Zone is located next to the popular Downtown Dubai district with Dubai International Airport just 15 minutes away