Europe Emirates Group can help you start your business in Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO)
This free zone hub is aimed at modern tech-centric industries, including precision electronics and communications technology. DSO offers a world-class telecommunications infrastructure, fibre optic networks and affordable utility provisions.
Located off the Dubai-Al Ain Road (E66) and E311, the free zone is a convenient 30-minute drive away from Jebel Ali Port and Port Rashid, and offers a wide range of facilities including office space, multi-use warehousing, land for development and conference facilities.
Activities and licences
- Service Licence: allows the registered entity to carry out specified services
- Trade Licence: allows the registered entity to practice activities related to import, export, and distribution of items and goods as specified in the licence.
- Industrial Licence: allows the registered entity to import raw material, manufacture, and process, assemble, package and export the finished product.
- Company branch
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Business Operation Permit: a special permit for companies operating in the DSO administrative zone using a licence issued by Dubai Economic Department (DED). No share capital required
- Entrepreneurial Business Licence: Designed to accelerate the development of young entrepreneurs and their businesses with support resources and services. Applicable to DSO incubator programme participants only.
- 100 percent foreign ownership
- Exempt from all import duties
- 100 percent capital and profits repatriation
- Corporate tax exemption for 50 years
- Access to low energy tariffs
- Access to a highly skilled pool of workers