Europe Emirates Group can help you start your business in Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF-ZONE)
Established in 1995, SAIF-ZONE is located within the airport zone and offers a 24-hour licensing service that reflects its position at the heart of the emirate’s bustling passenger aviation and cargo hub.
Sharjah accounts for over one-third of the country’s industrial activity. Its free zone community tallies more than 6,500 companies that have access to an industrial park, land for lease, prebuilt and temporary warehousing and labour accommodation.
Activities and Licences
Available licence types include service, industrial and trading (commercial and general).
- 100 percent foreign ownership
- 100 percent repatriation of capital and profits
- 100 percent exemption from income and corporate tax
- Licence issued within 24 hours
- Onsite labour accommodation
- Sponsorship and visa processing
- Strategic location
- 24-hour equipment and labor provision hotline
- Simplified procedures
- Support services from Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Sharjah Expo
- Competitive fee, property and management structure
- 24/7 operation
- No restrictions on expatriate worker hire