Europe Emirates Group can help you start your business in Hamriyah Free Zone
Located in Sharjah, Hamriyah Free Zone is linked to the adjacent port and offers unique opportunities for companies trading in imports, exports and logistics.
The free zone’s facilities include a large contingent of storage units, factories and office space. The zone is managed by Hamriyah Free Zone Authority and covers 10 million square metres of prime industrial and commercial land plus a deep-water harbour.
Activities and licences
- Industrial Licence: allows the holder to import raw materials for the purpose of manufacturing, processing and/or assembly of specified products with export potential.
- Commercial Licence: allows the holder to import, export, sell, distribute and store items specified on the licence.
- Service Licence: allows the holder to carry out services as specified on the trade licence within the Hamriyah Free Zone only
- Access to 14-metre deep-water port and seven-meter-deep inner harbour
- Access to three nearby seaports
- Access to Sharjah International Airport
- Rents fixed for five years
- Quick and simple procedure for licence application approval
- Support with recruitment and sponsorship of personnel and procurement of visas
- Access to full suite of administrative support services
- Access to affordable utilities and energy