Europe Emirates Group can help you start your business in Dubai Media City
DMC is home to prestigious media organisations, such as The Financial Times, The Economist Group and The Times (UAE edition). The freezone is a thriving, creative hub for the region’s creative industry.
DMC is strategically located along Sheikh Zayed Road, close to Palm Jumeirah and on the periphery of New Dubai, with easy access to both Jebel Ali and Al Maktoum International Airport as well as to Dubai’s central business district.
Activities and licences
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Foreign company branch (where the applicant is a foreign registered corporate)
- UAE company branch where the applicant is a UAE-registered corporate
- Freelance permit
Applicable licence activities include advertising and communication, media and marketing services, media support services, event management, event support services, media consultancy, new media, business information, freelancers and not-for-profit associations.
- Modern infrastructure with high quality office space, good public transport links and competitively priced utilities
- 100 percent foreign ownership
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Guaranteed 50-year exemption from personal, income and corporate taxes
- Exemption from customs duty for goods and services
- Metro Ethernet environment
- Digital voice and high-speed data services at competitive rates