Europe Emirates Group can help you start your business in Dubai Healthcare City
DHCC is a free zone with a focus on high-quality healthcare facilities. The zone is home to a collection of big-ticket hospitals, medical centres and laboratories and is fast establishing itself as a provider of quality professional health and wellbeing services for the region.
DHCC attracts healthcare providers, medical researchers and wellness professionals to its location next to Rashid Hospital in Dubai.
Activities and licences
- Foreign company branch
- UAE company/establishment branch
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
Valid business categories for commercial licence applications include clinical (in-patient/out-patient), healthcare consultancy, support and education, publishing, education and training services (non-healthcare), service provider, consultancy, regional headquarters, hotels and leisure services and property management services.
- 100 percent foreign ownership
- Exemption for all import duties
- 100 percent capital and profits repatriation
- Corporate tax exemption for 50 years
- Access to low energy tariffs
- Access to a highly skilled pool of healthcare workers