Europe Emirates Group can help you start your business in Dubai Airport Free Zone
Established in the mid-1990s, Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA) is situated within the boundary of Dubai International Airport and its major terminals.
The free zone also has an onsite Dubai Customs office to expedite cargo clearance, state-of-the-art office accommodation, a dedicated logistics centre, team of specialised business consultants, conference rooms, business lounge, lecture hall and catering facilities.
Activities and licences
Both trade and service licences are available
- Free Zone Company (FZCO): Formed with a minimum of one shareholder and a maximum of 50, either individual (a person) or non-individual (a company). A minimum share capital of AED 1,000/- is required.
- Branch office of an existing company: No share capital is required.
DAFZA trade licence activity covers manufacturing, processing, assembling packaging, import of raw materials, export of finished products, import-export distribution, trade licence item storage and all types of services industries.
- Premium location within the boundaries of Dubai International Airport
- Access to Dubai Cargo Village and FLC Air cargo terminal facilities
- Investor-oriented management
- On-site customs inspection
- 24/7 operation and security
- Access to inexpensive utilities services
- 100 percent corporate tax exemption
- 100 percent personal income tax and import-export tax exemption
- 100 percent foreign company ownership
- 100 percent capital and profits repatriation