RAK International Corporate Centre
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is the UAE’s northernmost emirate, located 60 minutes’ drive from Dubai International Airport. RAK also has its own dedicated airport and thriving Saqr Port.
One of two offshore jurisdictions in the UAE, RAK International Corporate Centre (formerly RAK Offshore) offers a well-regulated and transparent financial services environment that provides outsourcing solutions and offshore banking services to non-resident companies.
However, prospective clients should note that, as with other UAE free zones, incorporated companies with RAK Offshore offices are not permitted to conduct business or provide business services within the UAE itself.
Benefits of RAK Offshore incorporation
- Zero currency restrictions
- No minimum shareholder number restrictions
- Zero capital deposit requirements
- 100 percent foreign ownership
- Zero tax
- Zero import duty
- Registered office in Dubai through Europe Emirates Group