Europe Emirates Group is a market leader in company formation services, providing tailor-made solutions in Europe, the US and Canada, and offshore jurisdictions, along with a comprehensive suite of supporting services.
In a world wrought with complicated and rapidly changing regulation, we cut a path through bureaucracy; providing friendly, competitively priced advice to help your business flourish.
We offer the full spectrum of incorporation services, including:
- Incorporation and company management
- Residency applications
- Corporate bank account set-up
- Credit card approval facilitation
- Virtual office services
- Beneficial ownership shielding
We work with you at every stage of the formation process from pre-launch to post-launch evaluation and provide regular updates on regulatory changes where relevant.
Europe Emirates Group has access to on-the-ground professionals representing every facet of the financial and banking discipline and has negotiated preferential rates for a wide selection of vital services.
Our financial and banking services include:
- Core banking advisory and administrative handling
- Prospective auditing
- Collections outsourcing
- IPS systems
- Corporate and private account applications
- Preparation of statutory financial statements.
To meet the demands of international businesses we are able to provide professional third party officers to facilitate offshore tax residency establishment, assist with the creation of confidential shareholder structures, source a company secretary, and provide professional directors to act on client instruction and to monitor and control the day-to-day activities of your business.
Europe Emirates Group is also on hand to act as your personal family ‘chief financial officer’, saving you time, money and the stresses of dealing with the complexities of financial management.
We offer family financial services covering:
- Bespoke lifestyle service and administration
- One-touch portfolio reporting
- Wealth preservation and succession planning consultancy and planning