St. Vincent and the Grenadines company formation requirements
What are the requirements for company formation in St. Vincent and the Grenadines? St. Vincent corporate legislation requires all entities to have a local registered office address, as well as a local agent, however, there’s no need for a company secretary. Your entity must have at least one director who can be from any country. You may have a director that is a corporation.
What are the other requirements for company formation in St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
St. Vincent also requires a shareholder. Just like with directors, they can be from any country or be a corporation. You must also hold an Annual General Meeting but you do not have to travel to St. Vincent to hold it. St. Vincent also does not have auditing or reporting requirements to satisfy. The company formation process in St. Vincent can take between two and five days.
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines company formation requirements are:
- Local Registered Office
- Local Registered Agent
- Annual fee of $US 125
- Certified copy of your passport
- Certified ID Card/Driving Licence
- Certified utility bill no more than three months old
- Certified letter from an accountant, lawyer or banker
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Register of Directors and Register of Shareholders
- Minutes from the first meeting where you appoint your director(s)
- Government Licence Fee
- Company name that is not similar to any other already-registered entity