St. Vincent and the Grenadines company formation benefits
What are the benefits of company formation in St. Vincent and the Grenadines? The Preservation of Confidential Relationships (International Finance) Act of 1996 gives the country some of the world’s best privacy laws as it ensures strict confidentiality to ensure protection worldwide for entities and those involved. Information about commercial activities will not go to a foreign Revenue Authority.
What are some other St. Vincent company formation benefits?
All companies are exempt from income taxes, withholding taxes, corporate taxes, capital gains taxes or any other taxes on assets and income for 25 years following the date of incorporation in St. Vincent. The same 25-year exemption also applies to Stamp Duties on property or share transactions. There is also no minimum share capital requirement and directors and shareholders can live anywhere.
The benefits of company formation in St. Vincent are:
- Some of the best privacy laws in the world
- No information about commercial activities goes to revenue agencies abroad
- No Stamp Duties on property or share transactions for 25 years from the incorporation date
- No income, capital gains, withholding or other taxes on assets and income for 25 years from the incorporation date
- No accounting or auditing requirements
- No minimum required share capital