Seychelles Company Formation Requirements
What are the requirements for company formation in Seychelles? You must submit a proposed name along with the appropriate suffix and the translation if they are not in English or French. Directors may be of any nationality and reside overseas with only one director and one shareholder required to form the company.
What are the other Seychelles company formation requirements?
There is no minimum share capital requirement and the names of the directors and shareholders are entirely private. The Memorandum and Articles of Association are the only documents that go to the public register. The company must also keep basic accounting records. You must have a registered office and agent and the company cannot own local property.
The requirements for Seychelles company formation are:
- Notarised passport copies
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Articles of Association
- Proof of residential address in Seychelles, such as a bill no more than three months old
- Specific licencing requirements for insurance and reinsurance
- Must receive a licence for banking or trust activities
- Basic accounting records