Hong Kong Company Formation Requirements
What are the requirements for company formation in Hong Kong? The Hong Kong company formation requirements state that you need only one director, of any nationality and residency. Corporate directorship is also permitted. Similarly, just one shareholder is required, and there is no requirement to hold shareholder meetings in Hong Kong. You may also have nominee shareholders.
Europe Emirates Group can help you set up your entity in Hong Kong
Once established, the Hong Kong company formation requirements mean you must have an official Hong Kong address, which you can procure through the Europe Emirates Group associate office. There is also an annual return filing requirement. You must also disclose share capital; however, you do not need to include financial statements as part of the annual return.
The Hong Kong company formation requirements are:
- Incorporation Form
- Articles of Association
- Notice to Business Registration Office
- Payment of fee
- Official address in Hong Kong that you can procure through us
- Licence and registration fees
- Return filing that includes the name and address of every shareholder, including those who were shareholders in the past year and are no longer active
- Minimum share capital requirements