Wyoming Company Formation Requirements
What are the requirements for company formation in Wyoming? Wyoming is known as one of the most friendly US states for incorporation. You only need one director to form a company and one shareholder. The state is also wholly free of business licence requirements, and shareholder names are kept private. Companies can decide their shareholder and director meetings without any state requirements.
Europe Emirates Group is your Wyoming company formation partner
Wyoming charges a company formation fee (and annual renewal fee) after name approval and submitting registration forms. You file the Articles of Association with the Secretary of State and upon receiving approval, the certificate of incorporation. Your company will need to maintain its Shareholder Register and Director Register, along with a locally registered office and agent.
The required documents for Wyoming company formation are:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Company Name
- Consent to Appointment of Registered Agent Form (this is the third page of the paper version of the Articles of Incorporation)
- Determine the number and class of stocks your corporation will issue, and you will issue stock at the first shareholders’ meeting
- Signature of your incorporators if you do not fill out the Articles of Incorporation yourself
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)