Wyoming Company Formation FAQs

All states in the United States allow for nominee services and they are available in Wyoming. 

Owning a company in Wyoming or any other state in the US does not guarantee the right to residency. Our United States FAQs page has more information about the visas you can apply for depending on the nature of your business and investment. 

All US limited liability companies, or LLCs, can have full foreign ownership however all “S” corporations must have owners who are either US citizens or residents.

There are a wealth of tax advantages in Wyoming. Along with no corporate or personal income taxes, there are no estate taxes. Plus, if you choose to retire in the state of Wyoming, there is no tax on any income incurred outside the state. There are no taxes on food or gasoline and, finally, all intangible assets (e.g., stocks and bonds) are not taxed. 

Since Wyoming is part of the United States, non-resident foreigners can open bank accounts. As part of the Wyoming company formation process, you will apply for a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) that you will need to open an account at most banks, however, some financial institutions will require a social security number (SSN). You will also need an Employer Identification (EIN) in your company. We will advise you on the best options for opening a bank account in Wyoming.

Inquire now