Nevada Company Formation FAQs

Nominee services are permitted across the United States.

Setting up a business in the United States does not guarantee the right to residency. For more information on residency pathways, please see our United States FAQs page.

All limited liability corporations (LLCs) in the United States can have 100% foreign ownership. Please note that “S” corporations (S Corps) must be owned by US citizens or permanent residents.  

Companies registered in Nevada are only liable for paying taxes at the federal level. That means there is no income tax, as well as taxes on franchises, stock transfers, estates, corporate income and capital stock. 

Just like in the rest of the United States, non-resident foreigners can open bank accounts. Experts recommend that bank branches in Las Vegas are some of the most accustomed to this class of customers. You will need to apply for a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) as part of the company formation process that you will need to open the account, as well as an Employer Identification Number (EIN) for your entity to file and pay all US taxes. Some banks are better for this than others but our team can recommend the best banks and accounts in Nevada for your needs.

Inquire now