Florida Company Formation Benefits
What are the benefits of company formation in Florida? Since you must incorporate in every US state you choose to operate, the choice of jurisdiction is crucial. Florida is one of the most business-friendly states in the country. One of the boons to Florida company formation is that it has some of the lowest incorporation fees in the country that range from $70-120 depending on your chosen corporate structure.
What are some other Florida company formation benefits?
One of the other reasons people choose to live and do business in Florida is because there is no personal income tax. You will also be able to enjoy full anonymity for your corporate officers and shareholders. You can carry out the company formation process primarily online, which is especially advantageous if you choose to incorporate it from long distance.
The benefits of Florida company formation are:
- Complete anonymity for officers and shareholders
- Tax exemption for ‘S’ companies
- Zero personal income tax
- No minimum capital requirement
- A streamlined and predominantly online company formation process
- Availability of off the shelf corporations for purchase