UK Company Formation Benefits
What are the benefits of company formation in the UK? Companies that do not perform any business activities in British territory are not subject to corporate taxes. UK company formation benefits from no minimum share capital requirements. You can also hold your annual meetings in any location, although you must hold one per British corporate legislation. You can also register your company name online.
What are some other benefits of UK company formation?
Your dividends are not subject to the National Insurance Contribution, and taking a smaller salary and receiving more earnings through shareholder dividends is an effective way to reduce your tax burden. In the UK, one of the most curious company formation benefits is that entities do not have to set objectives in the Memorandum of Association, opening it up to a wide range of business activities.
The benefits of company formation in the UK are:
- Not subject to corporate taxes if all operations are outside the UK
- Required annual meetings can be anywhere in the world
- Online company name registration available
- No minimum required share capital
- No need to set objectives in the Memorandum of Association, offering flexibility in the types of business activities to carry out
- Dividends are not subject to the National Insurance Contribution