Sweden Company Formation Requirements
What are the requirements for company formation in Sweden? You only need one director and one shareholder to establish a company. However, at least one of the directors must be a local resident of Sweden. There are no restrictions on other directors and shareholders. Sweden has minimum requirements for share capital.
Europe Emirates Group is your ideal Sweden company formation partner
Directors must establish their identities with the authorities through approved photo identification, as well as residential address proof with a bank statement or utility bill at least three months old. You must appoint a company auditor with personal information relevant to the shareholders. The appointed auditor must also be submitted to the authorities. If your company has fewer than three employees, you do not need an auditor.
The requirements for company formation in Sweden are:
- The Articles of Association
- Statutes that apply to the company
- The minutes of the meeting appointing the company’s first directors
- Registered office with support from a registered agent
- Administrative services
- Register of Shareholders
- Annual fees
- Register of Directors
- Resident director to serve legal documents and open a corporate bank account
- Annual government filings