Sweden company formation benefits
What are the benefits of company formation in Sweden? Sweden permits full repatriation of profits and there are very few restrictions on business operations and foreign ownership. You may be able to access interest-free loans in any of Sweden’s regional development zones. There are also tax breaks if you need to hire specialised employees from abroad who can be high-level managers or researchers.
What are some other benefits of Sweden company formation?
Foreigners may own all the shares of a Swedish limited liability company, or AB. Sweden was also ranked the 10th easiest country to do business in the 2020 Ease of Doing Business Report from the World Bank. There are significant incentives available for newly-formed enterprises, including the ability to carry over business losses for an unlimited period of time. Sweden also boasts one of the world’s best infrastructure networks.
The benefits of company formation in Sweden are:
- Full foreign ownership of shares
- One of the world’s premier infrastructure networks
- Wealth of incentives for newly-formed entities
- Can indefinitely carry over company losses
- 10th easiest place to do business according to the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business ranking
- Four free zones available that let you store goods without paying customs fees