Poland company formation benefits
What are the benefits of company formation in Poland? Poland’s online registration process is fast, letting you incorporate your entity in one working day. There is a range of grants and tax incentives you can access depending on several aspects, such as the region where you will be based. Due to many factors, Poland is also a very cost-effective jurisdiction in a plethora of sectors. Additionally, it has four ports on the Baltic Sea, boosting logistics options.
What are some other benefits of company formation in Poland?
Poland has the second-highest number of manufacturers in Europe, and as a result, Poland is known as a hub for outsourced manufacturing. Poland also has a robust ICT sector with firms concentrated in Krakow, Warsaw, and Wroclaw. In fact, the Wroclaw Technological Park is home to a number of technology and accounting firms such as Capgemini and Google.
The benefits of Poland company formation are:
- Registration process that takes only one working day
- Variety of available grants and tax incentives
- Home to the second-largest number of manufacturers in Europe
- Cost-effectiveness in a variety of sectors
- Geographic location that gives you access to critical Central and Eastern European markets
- Hub for ICT and outsourced accounting firms