Netherlands company formation benefits
What are the benefits of company formation in the Netherlands? As of 2012, companies in the Netherlands are no longer required to declare a minimum value of authorised capital. You can use a Nominee Director and Nominee Shareholders to maintain discretion for your actual director and shareholders. Plus, if you work in shipping, the country has one of the best ports in the world, making it an ideal hub for your enterprise.
What are some other benefits of Netherlands company formation?
The Netherlands is also a party to multiple double-taxation treaties that allow citizens of those countries to avoid being taxed twice. It even has a treaty with the United States. The Netherlands also benefits from one of the lowest corporate tax rates in Europe. Studies have affirmed that setting up a Dutch company is one of the best options for investors from abroad.
The benefits of company formation in the Netherlands are:
- No minimum authorised capital declaration requirement
- Nominee Director and Shareholders are permitted, increasing the level of discretion
- Home to one of the world’s best ports, making it attractive to shipping firms
- The country with the largest number of double-taxation treaties in the world
- An optimal jurisdiction for foreign investors
- One of Europe’s lowest corporate tax rates