Luxembourg Company Formation Benefits
What are the benefits of company formation in Luxembourg? Through strategic economic policy, Luxembourg fosters an environment that encourages investment. There are a series of incentives in a group of industries and the country’s tax regime makes it an attractive destination for setting up special purpose vehicles and entities. There are also no taxes on royalty and interest payments.
What are some other benefits of Luxembourg company formation?
The government in Luxembourg also has other incentives at your disposal. These include providing financial support for special projects and to small-and-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). They also provide long-term loans and capital grants. The workforce in Luxembourg is highly-qualified, and with the freedom of movement for EU and Swiss citizens, playing an important role in the country’s high productivity.
The benefits of company formation in Luxembourg are:
- Favourable tax regime
- No tax on interest payments nor royalties
- Financial support options are available for special projects and SMEs
- Economic policy that fosters investment
- Highly-qualified workforce that is a significant contributor to the country’s productivity
- Long-term loans and capital grants are available