Italy Company Formation Benefits
What are the benefits of company formation in Italy? The Italian authorities have made steps to streamline the company formation process that takes around 15 working days. When incorporating in Italy, you also receive your VAT number prior to incorporation, which is different from other European countries. You can also open a bank account faster than in other European markets.
What are some other Italy company formation benefits?
As one of the European Union’s most important markets, Italy’s business environment offers certain advantages. With many firms involved in imports and exports, as well as trading, Italy’s geographic position grants you easy access to the rest of Europe and the Mediterranean. The Italian government welcomes foreign investment in a swathe of sectors and has tax credits for setting up in certain areas.
The benefits of company formation in Italy are:
- Receive VAT number prior to incorporation
- Foreign investment welcomed in a variety of sectors
- Robust imports-exports and trading sectors
- One of the largest EU economies
- Tax incentives from the Italian government for setting up an enterprise in selected geographic zones
- Home to some of the world’s most iconic luxury brands