Czech Republic Company Formation Requirements
If you want to go through company formation in the Czech Republic, you must meet visa requirements to complete the process.
Europe Emirates Group can help you form an enterprise in the Czech Republic.
The requirements for company formation in the Czech Republic include three variants of your company name to choose the best available option. The Czech authorities will also request that you supply the authorised capital. The minimum share capital requirement for a Czech LLC, or an S.R.O. (Společnost s ručením omezeným), is one koruna but since people are wary of those enterprises with a low initial capital it is best to contribute an amount that makes sense for your business activity.
The requirements for company formation in the Czech Republic are:
- A list of founders, with the maximum number of founders being capped at fifty
- A list of managers
- Copies of the passports of all founders
- Criminal records from managers’ native countries
- Criminal records for founders and managers in the Czech Republic
- Notarised copy of your birth certificate
- Confirmation of having opened a corporate account at any Czech bank