Czech Republic Company Formation Benefits
What are the benefits of company formation in the Czech Republic? Company formation in the Czech Republic entitles you as a founder to, among other benefits, the right to apply for a two-year business visa. You can then apply for permanent residency after having lived in the Czech Republic for five years. You can also employ relatives or friends as long as they relocate to the Czech Republic.
What are some other benefits of company formation in the Czech Republic?
As a member of the European Union, company formation in the Czech Republic affords you the benefits of operating in one of the largest economic communities in the world. You’ll have 80 free licences for any business activities without additional education or work experience requirements. You’ll also pay low prices for financial transactions across EU countries with the backing of the Czech government. Finally, you’ll have a simplified bureaucratic regimen to manage your enterprise.
The other benefits of Czech Republic company formation are:
- Founders can apply for a two-year business visa to the Czech Republic and then eventually for permanent residency after living there for five years
- Access to Czech Medical and Social funds that guarantees grants for pensions and decrees, along with paid sick leave
- 80 free licences for any business activities without any education or experience requirements
- Cost-effective tax and accounting system
- Can do business seamlessly throughout the EU territory
- Transactions are low-priced with state guarantees