Cyprus Company Formation Benefits
What are the benefits of company formation in Cyprus? Cyprus offers the European Union’s lowest corporate tax rate of 12.5 per cent, making it extremely attractive for doing business in Europe. Its status as an EU member state also grants you access to the Euro, one of the world’s premier legal tenders. You will also enjoy operating in one of the world’s premier economic and customs unions.
What are the other Cyprus company formation benefits?
As a former British colony, the Cypriot legal system operates under Common Law principles and has a plethora of English-speaking professionals to facilitate your corporate registration and subsequent operations. Cypriot corporate tax law offers significant benefits over other EU countries, including no taxes on a number of operations including dividend and interest income.
The benefits of company formation in Cyprus are:
- EU member state, offering you access to one of the world’s premier economic and customs unions
- No taxes on the disposal of securities (e.g. dividend and interest income, bonds, shares or debentures)
- An attractive Intellectual Property (IP) system for those enterprises seeking protections
- Lowest corporate tax rate in the EU of only 12.5%
- More than 60 double-tax avoidance treaties
- Exemption for dividend participation