Belgium Company Formation Requirements
As part of the company formation requirements in Belgium, you will need prior approval for the name of your enterprise. The process also requires a director who may be from anywhere in the world and may not need to reside in Belgium.
Europe Emirates Group can help you establish a corporate presence in Belgium
Along with the director(s), you must also submit the names of the shareholders along with their addresses, proof of nationality, date of birth and photo identification. The director can be a corporation, and the company’s director (a natural person) can also be the sole shareholder. There is a share capital requirement with the minimum amount to deposit varying and stock sale limitations.
The requirements for Belgium company formation are:
- Bank statements or utility bills no more than three months old
- High school diploma of the director as qualifications are scrutinised as part of the process
- Business plan
- A detailed financial plan that discloses how the company plans to carry out its accounting processes
- Financial information for the two years before filing including how the company will sustain itself
- Registered address
- Report on capital investment in the firm
- Deed of incorporation to register with the Register of Legal Persons
- VAT registration and subsequent registration with the Office of Social Security