Austria Company Formation Benefits
What are the benefits of company formation in Austria? As a member of the European Union and Eurozone, you will enjoy the free movement of any earnings and capital. It also has double-taxation agreements with all other EU members, as well as the United States, Russia and Canada. There are no foreign direct investment restrictions in any industry but sometimes an Austrian provider is granted priority.
Other Austrian company formation benefits
The company formation process in Austria offers companies a straightforward process with favourable legislation for setting up corporations. As foreign and domestic companies are treated equally, you will receive a lot of support from the Austrian Economic Chambers both inside Austria and through their international representatives. There are numerous government incentives to support these entities.
What are some other benefits?
- Membership in the EU and Eurozone with access to a top free-market area
- All industries are open to foreign direct investment (FDI)
- Access to a wealth of government incentives for newly-formed enterprises
- Foreign-owned companies in Austria are treated the same as those with native-Austrian owners
- Support from the Austrian Economic Chambers both in Austria and abroad
- Free movement of earnings and capital