Dubai - 100% Tax-Free
Dubai has been the business hub of the Middle East for many years and is continuously boosting the economy with new ventures. The city attracts trade from the entire world thanks to its favourable policies and year round business and networking events and opportunities. Neighbouring countries such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Oman are easily accessible from Dubai and rely on trade with the United Arab Emirates; the UAE prides itself on being the leading country in the East.
Why is Dubai Tax-Free?
Dubai’s tax-free policies may seem too good to be true and many people wonder how Dubai is tax-free. But, as one of the most successful countries in the world, it makes sense. The UAE’s main export is oil, a very profitable industry. And apart from oil, the UAE imports the vast majority of goods into the country. Dubai is very focused on attracting both skilled expats and global companies to the country and uses promising tax-free policies to achieve this goal. Of course, there are some exceptions; there are items or services that have a tax. However, for companies registered in the UAE and residents, they can enjoy a primarily tax-free life.
Is Dubai Income Tax-Free?
Dubai is 100% tax free - even income tax-free! Here are a few of the region’s operational benefits:
- 100% foreign ownership
- No corporate tax
- No income tax
- No custom duties
- No restrictions on capital, trade barriers or quotas
- Competitive pricing
Apart from attractive tax policies, what are other advantages of setting up a business in Dubai?
- Dubai is one of the world’s fastest-growing cities
- It boasts sophisticated shipping and cargo infrastructure
- 65% of the world’s GDP is located within an eight hour flight
- Emirates Airlines offers direct flights to 151 airports in 80 countries
Have a look at some of the other reasons why skilled expats and flourishing companies are flocking to Dubai for business:
- Low operating costs
- State of the art facilities
- Flexible real estate design to suit the industry
- Attractive investment and financial return opportunities
- Pro-business environment
- One-stop-shop for government services
- Business support services
- Hassle-free company registration
- Hassle-free company laws and legal framework
Whether you want to set up a new company or simply establish a subsidiary or branch in Dubai, we make the process as quick, easy and clear as possible.
Contact us today to learn how we can elevate your investments, decrease your tax burdens and expand your business while in strict compliance of FATCA and CRS regulations. Our friendly team of experts will guide you through every step to get you up and running fast in a 100% tax-free environment.